search video

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Lionsgate Will Make More “Twilight” Films

 
Edward and Bella could return after “Breaking Dawn,” if Stephenie Meyer writes more “Twilight” books

It's almost official: "The Twilight Saga" does not end with "The Dawn, Breaking 2" coming out later this year. Provided that Stephenie Meyer wrote the fifth book, Lionsgate is open to making another film.

During a press call yesterday, Lionsgate Summit founder and now executive Rob Friedman, revealed that the studio is more than open to the idea of ​​film over the Cullens, The Hollywood Reporter informs.


However, there is a big "if" involved: the studio will only make more films for the franchise if Meyer would return to the other characters and write a novel, one-fifth (for now at least).

"If he (Meyer) wants to do, we will be there to support him," said Friedman.

He was not a "suit" just to talk about the possibility of (high) over the movie "Twilight" good: some time ago, Lionsgate acquired after the summit, CEO Jon Feltheimer also said that the franchise will most likely not end in 2012, when the fifth movie came out.

At that time, he stressed that "Twilight" makes too much money to be put away, and that it may be back in some form or another, either on TV or on the big screen but in a slightly different form.

For now, Meyer has not said anything about his plans to return to the universe "Twilight" to pen another book, but he was sure that he left the door open in an older interview, in which he explained his decision to stop writing about the Cullens after " Breaking Dawn. "

"I am a little burned out on vampires now. I think I need a little rest. I might go spend some time with my aliens. I might do something completely different. I have to clean the palate," he told his fans.

"I might go back again. I envision it as a longer series. But I wrapped Breaking Dawn in a way that I feel satisfied with, so if the time does come, I'll be fine," he added.

At one point, he wrote "Midnight Sun", which is "Twilight" is told through the eyes of Edward Cullen. He dumped the project when the 12 chapters of an unfinished version leaked online.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.
Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.
 
 
Copyright © Free News !!!!!!!!!!
Blogger Theme by Blogger Designed and Optimized by Tipseo